As Kopf Consulting is always growing and expanding, we have decided to introduce a new plan: Prepaid No-Contract.
How does this work?
Unlike the Pay As You Go Plan and the Retainer Client Plans, the Prepaid No-Contract allows clients to purchase hours quarterly BUT your account stays active for a year.
Let me explain: If Jane S. decides to become a Prepaid No-Contract client on May 3, 2018, her position will be held until May 3, 2019. She will not receive email warnings if there isn’t activity or alerts if her account doesn’t have any hours. After one year and strictly for security purposes, if there has been zero activity on the account for 90 days prior and no hours currently available, the account will be deactivated and a notice will be sent. This will help her safeguard against who still has access to her accounts and prevent Kopf Consulting from being a liability if something goes awry.
How are hours purchased?
Hours are purchased in increments of 5, 10, 15, and 20. All hours are good for 90 days from the time of purchase.
Our waitlist is becoming exceptionally long and at the time of posting this, we have hit a wall with our retainer clients and pay as you go (all great things!) We are unable to expand in those two areas and still provide the same turn-around and availability. This option allows us to continue to serve our clients in the capacity of a VTA (Virtual Tech Assistant) but not feel overloaded.
What’s the difference?
There are several important differences to acknowledge with this new plan.
- The turn around time for all work is a minimum of 7 days. Emergency, Urgent, ASAP request will not be acknowledged. It is extremely important with this option to plan accordingly.
- All clients under this plan are limited to 2-3 hours a week unless time permits more. This means if you purchase 5 hours on March 19th, then 10 hours on March 30th, then another 5 hours on April 12th, you are still limited to 2-3 hours a week and the hours will expire in 90 day increments from the time purchased.
- Meetings are not a part of this plan. Again, the plan is entirely self-maintained and completely tasked based.
- All work is submitted via a support app instead of email and is completed in a first come, first serve fashion. This means in the hierarchy of things it goes: Retainer Client Work, Pay as You Go Client Work, then Prepaid No Contract work. Any work sent via email will have a support ticket created on its behalf; however, it will not be inputted until it is seen so it may be significantly delayed. It would be highly recommend to use the support system provided.
- Due to the turn-around time being longer, the unavailability of urgent request, and the reduced number of hours allotted each week, the package rates for this plan are significantly reduced.
- This plan is self-maintained. You will have a client portal in order to determine how many hours have been used and how many hours are remaining.
So why should I do this?
Kopf Consulting has been around for over 10 years. During this time, we have had many clients come and go for several reasons: 1) business wasn’t doing as well as they hoped and they needed to cut overhead, 2) there just wasn’t enough work to meet the activity requirement, or 3) their business has up/down, busy/quiet seasons (a norm for our health coach clients and fitness clients), and it would be months before they needed us again. This resolution allows you to stay with the Kopf Consulting family without having to worry about budgeting, finding the work, or looking for help when you finally need it!
What are the prices of the plans?
All hours are a flat rate fee and good for 90 days:
5 hours: $105
10 hours $210
15 hours: $310
20 hours: $415
When do my hours expire again, after a three months or a year? I am confused.
Hours purchased are only good for 90 days; however, you stay an active client with Kopf Consulting for a full year (think of it like an annual subscription). Once your hours are used/expired, you can purchase more. You will not receive any warnings, request for tasks, or any communications other than a notice towards the end of your year IF we have not heard from you and this is only for security purposes.
Can I go from a PrePaid No-Contract to a Pay As You Go Client or Retainer Client?
If there is space available, you can transition from a PrePaid No-Contract to a Pay As You Go Client. If the workload increases while you are a Pay As You Go client again, we can discuss a Retainer client position (again, if a position is available as those slots are extremely limited).
I have several launches throughout the year where I may need your help but it could be last minute, how would that work?
All tasks, projects, or assignments would need to be planned accordingly. This plan allows for the ultimate flexibility and services at a reduced rate; however, with those amenities, availability is limited. If you know you have a launch coming up, allow at least 2 or more weeks for work to be completed, this way you can ensure everything is received in a timely manner and updates/troubleshooting/corrections can be made before things go live.
Can I send you routine task or customer service emails?
As the turnaround time is a minimum of 7 days, it may not be beneficial to assign tasks that need a quick response. Again, it is possible that work will be completed faster; however, it is strongly recommended that completion of tasks assigned is not expected before 7 days.
If you are interested in participating, please complete this form.